Lunes, Pebrero 8, 2016

My Gentle Giant and Our Not so Ordinary First Date

Nakasakay siya sa motorbike. Naghihintay sa paglabas ko mula sa isang sikat na fastfood. First date daw namin. I have never imagined that I will be riding in a motorbike in our first date. We have a totally opposite personality. He’s like those action stars you see in movie, a big guy who has tattoo in his both arms. And yes, he’s wearing a black sando too. Luckily, I was not wearing a skirt. Yes, I’m one of those “pacute girls” who loves to wear skirts and paired it with sneakers. So when I saw him, my immediate reaction was, “Thank God, I’m not wearing my pink kikay palda”. I was hesitant to ride in his motorbike, since I was not used to it, and hello, we’re in Makati, with all those provincial buses and cars.

We headed towards their house to get his things for Badminton. Okay, so he was alone. Napaisip ako kung papasok ba ako o hindi. (Hindi ko mapigilang matawa ngayon habang sinusulat to, haha!) Medyo paranoid ako. Kaya kung anu- ano pumapasok sa isip ko that time. So I stayed outside, after a few minutes, he went out and said, “Ayaw mo bang pumasok”. “Oh okay,” sabi ko naman.

I sat at the end of the sofa, while waiting for him. I was still nervous at that time (haha!). After he’s done, we went at the badminton court and played the game. We stayed there until 6pm, and then went to Waltermart to eat. Hindi ako usually nagpapalibre, but he insisted. I let him pay for our meals. I am comfortable with him. I enjoyed listening to his story over my favorite fried chicken. I love to look at his eyes while expressing his thoughts. However, I felt he was a little hesitant talking about his past. There are things that he doesn’t want to tell me. And I respect his decision to keep those by himself.



After we ate, we went back to his apartment (Kinakabahan na naman ako). He picked up his guitar and played a few songs. That scene was like those in movies. Siya at ang kanyang gitara, malambing na boses at kumikinang na mata, ayoko nang matapos ang mga sandaling iyon. The action star turned into a prince charming.



He’s not my ideal guy. Sa sampung characteristics of my ideal man, siguro 5 lang ang meron siya. But he’s different. He’s one of a kind. He has a big heart, inspite of those tattoo and ‘bad guy’ image. He is real and there is gentleness in his actions. And I’m excited to know him more, who knows, he might be better than my ideal guy.  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento